My name is Sharon Ascher, and I am a Gainesville, FL-based pediatric speech-language pathologist. I provide speech and language therapy and perform speech and language evaluations for children throughout Gainesville and the surrounding areas. I maintain a small, patient-focused practice through which I provide therapy in children’s daily environments (homes, preschools, and daycares).
Bettering the lives of children and their families through the improvement of speech and language is my true passion. In more than a decade of experience, both in the local school system and in private practice, I have served children with a wide range of disorders, including articulation disorders, phonological delays, language delays, autism, childhood apraxia of speech, and developmental delays.
I am skilled in a variety of therapy techniques, and I stay current on the latest techniques and concepts so that I may continue to meet the needs of my clients with the very best treatment available. The opportunity to help children to succeed, both academically and in life, through improved speech and language, is truly rewarding.
Thank you for taking the time to visit my site. I would be very glad to hear from you so that we may set up a time for a consultation. I look forward to the opportunity to work with you and your child. You may reach me at email@example.com.
Sharon Ascher, M.A., CCC-SLPmailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Education and experience
- Master of Arts in Speech-Language Pathology from the University of Florida
- Certificate of Clinical Competence from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Licensed by the state of Florida
- More than 15 years of experience serving the speech-language needs of children in north central Florida
- 2016 Award for Continuing Education (ACE) from the Continuing Education Board of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- 2018 Award for Continuing Education (ACE) from the Continuing Education Board of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
Sharon Ascher, M.A., CCC-SLP
Certified to Provide:
- More Than Words® – The Hanen Program® for Parents of Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder or Social Communication Difficulties
- It Takes Two to Talk® – the Hanen Program® for Parents of Children with Language Delays